|June 21st, 2010|||||SofiaBlog|
A special Breakfast at the Park menu is available along K Street in the Park at the Park and clubs and restaurants throughout the ballpark. Select items are also available in main concession stands for selected games.
Season Ticket Holders who have made breakfast reservations will be allowed to enter at 10:00 a.m. at the East Village Gates. At 10:30 a.m., all fans can enter via the Gaslamp, Park Boulevard and East Village gates. Fans will be allowed to sit and enjoy breakfast until noon.
Breakfast at the Park will be offered prior to all Sunday home games. A game ticket is required for admittance to the ballpark and to participate in the breakfast.
The Breakfast at the Park Menu includes:
- The breakfast bowl – a Southwest egg scramble, complete with buttermilk biscuit croutons, crumbed maple sausage and country sausage gravy, and topped with fresh chives
- Bistro baguette – an egg sandwich with the choice of meat and cheese
- Cinnamon rolls and fresh pastries – a large cinnamon roll with cream cheese icing
- Fresh fruit
- Blueberry muffin – a large muffin with fresh blueberries dipped in seared butter and topped with maple syrup, soaked walnuts and fresh whipped cream
- Drinks will include fresh orange juice, just-brewed coffee, regular beverages, a special mix Bloody Mary, vodka lemonade and mimosas.